Overview of Your Weight Loss Plan
We have taken the best tools available in modern medical weight control to craft a simple program that really works.
Our comprehensive program uses:
- A sensible low-carbohydrate diet consisting of proteins and essential healthy fats with vegetables and low glycemic fruits.
- Attention to portion control with emphasis on eating every 2-3 hours to help minimize hunger and cravings.
- FDA-Approved appetite suppressants (if needed) or all natural, non-prescription appetite suppressants.
- Vitamin injections for energy.
- Education about how to lose weight in the real world, using real food.
- Tools to overcome temptations and win the weight loss battle.
- Weekly visits to track your progress and help you with the challenges of long-term weight loss and health.
- Moderate exercise to burn calories and maintain muscle.
- Maintenance visits to maintain the weight loss and health you’ve gained.
- During your first visit, you will meet privately with a member of our medical team, in addition to one of our medical providers.
- You will undergo a comprehensive medical evaluation, which includes ECG, blood work, and calculation of body fat %, digitalized weight measurement, blood pressure measurement, and waist measurement.
- Accurate Fat Analysis: You will be weighed with an advanced scale that will measure your fat in total mass and % of body weight. Losing fat is our goal, not just total body weight since you don’t want to lose muscle mass.
*Individual Results May Vary