Complexion issues can arise at any age for a number of reasons and are often a source of embarrassment. Our face, neck, hands, and chest are very vulnerable to prolonged sun exposure as well as other environmental stressors. Complexion problems show up as uneven color or tone, spots, leathery texture, and rough skin. If you have any of these you are a candidate for non invasive complexion treatments.
At New York Skin & Vein Centers, we offer the whole gamut of procedures that will improve your complexion. Depending on your motivation and timeline and the severity of your complexion issues, we can help you choose from one of the following treatments. Let’s take a closer look to help you make the right decision.
ZO Skin Health Care
The ZO Skin Health Care line of at-home products are specially designed by Dr. Zeiv Obagi for all skin problems from acne to brown spots to rosacea to melasma. The foundation of all complexion clearing is what you do at home with your skin care. Patients can improve and extend the outcome of any of the in-office procedures they choose to have by using the right care too. In fact at least 60% of improving your complexion is from the proper skin care.
ZO Chemical Peels
We’re proud to provide all four of Dr. Obagi’s medical-grade chemical peels. Each peel is uniquely designed to resurface the skin at different depths making them perfect for patients with mild to severe problems. Our chemical peels give patients total facial rejuvenation with the least amount of recovery time possible.
Skin Complexion Consultations Available
ZO Chemical Peels safely and effectively improve the appearance of;
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation and brown spots
- Enlarged pore size
- Rough texture & uneven tone
(You may want to add a laser treatment if your primary concern is broken capillaries.)
Laser therapies treat everything from broken capillaries to hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, acne scars, sun-damaged skin, and more. Laser treatments are customized to suit any skin type or tone making them safe and effective for nearly every patient. Procedures are quick, easy, and often require very little downtime.
So, which minimally-invasive laser treatment is best for you?
- Excel® V: This is the procedure for you if you’re experiencing any type of pigmentation problems including; spider veins, rosacea, brown spots, or unwanted freckles.
- Laser Genesis: This popular laser treatment can reduce the appearance of moderate aging and sun-damage. Rid yourself of large pores, acne scars, rosacea, and fine lines.
- Enlighten®: One of our go-to lasers for moderate to severe hyperpigmentation concerns. Say goodbye to brown spots, freckles, and redness and hello to smooth glowing skin.
- PICO Genesis™: Not to be confused with Genesis, PICO Genesis™ effectively rejuvenates overall skin tone and texture. Aside from producing a more youthful-looking complexion, patients can also address lax skin and Melasma.
- Deka DOT Fractional CO2: Deka DOT is a minimally-invasive procedure used for dull, flakey, or lax skin. The procedure produces long-term results thanks to enhanced collagen and elastin production.
You may need multiple laser treatments to get the results you want. During your in-person consult, Dr. Dohner will create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your ultimate goals as quickly and easily as possible.
What’s Right for You?
There’s no cookie-cutter answer for every patient. It’s essential to opt for a skin care professional with experience treating complexion issues of all types. The first step towards improving skin quality is an expert diagnosis. At the time of your consult, Dr. Dohner will perform a full evaluation before speaking with you about all of your options in-depth.
Have had several different cosmetic procedures done and have been so happy with the results! The entire staff, including the Dr., is fantastic and have always taken the time to answer my numerous questions. The ZO skin care line is wonderful, and I just joined the Diamond VIP club to get future discounts.
Take the Next Step
To schedule your Complexion consultation, call New York Skin & Vein Centers at (607) 286-0674 or simply fill out the form on this page. We look forward to working with you!
*Individual results may vary.