Dear Valued Friends and Family,
On behalf of myself and our team at New York Skin and Vein Center, I would like to thank you for your support and confidence in our practice and to personally let you know that your health and well-being has and always will be our # 1 priority. This bears repeating in the face of Coronavirus (COVID-19). So, I want to share some of the steps that we are taking to keep YOU and our employees safe and healthy.
1. As a medical/surgical office, we know how important cleanliness is and we always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. To further offer you peace of mind, we have increased the frequency of the cleaning of our office and are using disinfectant that is highly effective in killing Cororavirus. In fact our offices may be the safest place to be as we are so strict in keeping them clean.
2. My staff and I follow strict guidelines in hand-washing, and hand sanitizer is readily available to all staff and patients.
3. We have rearranged our waiting rooms to increase social distance for your safety and clean them on a strict schedule.
4. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, rather than too early, since that will minimize the amount of time you spend in our waiting area.
5. If you would prefer to wait in your car for your appointment, you may call the office on your cell to let us know of your arrival.
a. Oneonta: 607/431-2525
b. Binghamton: 607/201-1100
c. Norwich: 607/336-2400
d. Hamilton: 315/750-1470
6. We will screen all patients using an infrared forehead thermometer. Any patient with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled unless an urgent problem is present.
7. If you have a Dermatology, Vein, Cosmetic, or Elective Procedure appointment and develop upper respiratory symptoms (cough, fever or shortness of breath), you must reschedule your appointment until the symptoms pass. We also advise that you call your primary physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
8. If you have recently traveled to a country with high rates of Coronavirus or come back from a cruise or plane flight, reschedule your Dermatology, Vein, Cosmetic, or Elective Procedure appointment at least 14 days after the date of your return.
9. If you have an appointment, surgery, or procedure scheduled, we are fully prepared to take care of you and are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being.
For more information on Coronavirus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov
Eric Dohner MD
New York Skin and Vein Center
Oneonta, Binghamton, Norwich, Hamilton
Click here to schedule a Virtual Consultation