How Much Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost?
The cost of vaginal rejuvenation with ThermiVa™ will vary depending on the specific needs of the patient and the number of treatments required. The national average cost of ThermiVa™ is $2625. We will review your personalized treatment plan and expected costs during your consultation. The skill and experience of your provider will also play a role in your overall cost, but the quality of your results makes choosing a highly experienced team very important.
How Does Vaginal Rejuvenation With ThermiVa™ Work?
ThermiVa™ uses a wand-like device that delivers radiofrequency energy to the vaginal area. The energy heats the tissues, causing them to contract and stimulating collagen production. It also appears to improve nerve function to increase vaginal lubrication and orgasms. And it improves bladder function with leakage and overactive bladder. The procedure is quick, comfortable, and requires no anesthesia. Treatment takes thirty minutes, and you can return to your usual activities afterward. We require three sessions over three months for maximum benefits.
What are the Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Women who choose to have ThermiVa™ enjoy effects beyond vaginal health and appearance. Many people experience a significant improvement in their overall quality of life based on benefits including:
- ThermiVa™ tightens the vaginal tissues, giving the area a youthful appearance and improving muscle tone.
- The procedure stimulates collagen production and improves blood flow, leading to increased natural lubrication.
- Tightening of vaginal tissues can help improve bladder control and reduce incontinence.
- The procedure can improve sexual sensation and pleasure for both partners.
- ThermiVa™ is performed without surgery or anesthesia, making it a safer alternative to invasive procedures.
- The results of ThermiVa™ can last up to a year.